STAATSBALLETT is hiring! This is a part-time, temporary and *paid* position.
We are looking for interns who are genuinely excited to learn and take on responsibility with our small team. The internship is intimate and you will be working directly with K&A.
- Working knowledge of social media and online platforms (mainly Instagram and Google Drive, Shopify is a huge plus!)
- Basic writing and communication skills.
- Adobe Suite skills are very helpful and will make you stand out in the application process. Highlight any other creative skills you have!
We're looking for someone who is available 1-3 days per week. No worries if you're a student! We're flexible.
This position lasts through the end of April. You will work primarily with Kailee out of our Upper East Side home office (and occasionally our favorite neighborhood cafes.)
What you may be doing....
- Event planning for our NYC pop-up.
- Factory pick-ups and garment district runs.
- Creating content for our social media.
- Expense tracking and product costing (merch math education is a plus!)
- Packing and shipping orders.
- Communicating with vendors.
- Corresponding with customers by email or phone (with patience and positivity!)
- Inventory maintenance and prep.
- Brainstorming and planning collaborations.
Every day is new and full of different responsibilities. Some are fun and some are tedious. This is much more a business-based position than design-based. Please don't hesitate to apply if you lack fashion design experience!
How to apply:
Do you meet the requirements? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a brief description of yourself, and why you want the job! Subject "STAATSBALLETT INTERN".
If you've sent over your resume or cover letter in the past, feel free to resend it!
*Note: We are not looking to hire a NYC intern for Summer or Fall 2018 at this time.*
We want this to be a fun, helpful, educational experience! We're still learning ourselves ;)
This listing was posted on 3/23/18.